SEA FREIGHT FORWARDING AND CARGO CONSOLIDATION
Abans logistics offers a whole set of freight forwarding solutions for both domestic and international customers. We have logistic experts over 20 countries with additional agents located around the world. Hence, our specialists assist you identify the means of transportation that best fits your requirement with the quality of service you demand by us. In addition, our global experts can help you with import and export services, Air freight forwarding and Ocean freight forwarding (FCL & LCL) which leads to open up worldwide market place for you. We have been maintaining a comprehensive idea of transportation through air freight and sea freight. Our purchasing power and advanced technological systems leads to competitive rates, quick transit and a better view to your shipment which enhances supply chain performance.
Whether the customer’s requirement is full or part container load or require faster service, our long established global team can help.
Our cargo consolidation services include air cargo consolidation and freight cargo consolidation services, transportation of cargo to the place of loading, loading of cargo to the container, completing custom activities of shipping documents and communicating with best air/shipping lines.
As a sea freight facility provider we deal with some of the leading global shipping lines around the world. We provide professional agency services to any major operator from any part of the world. we offer a diversified range of ocean freight forwarding services including FCL and LCL consolidated shipment to and from any destination. Our services guide the customer through complex port procedures, regulations and cultural norms.
We are in a position to serve a multiple of services to/from Colombo, our purchasing power have the ability to offer a significant cost saving to our customers. Customers who demand door-to-door services, we combine our sea freight with other relevant means, in order to match your requirement and transit times. With the use of most reliable and secure global carriers, we offer different ocean freight options, various sailings, end-to-end shipment tracking and a line-up of value added services.
- We offer a variety of cost efficient service packages to fulfill customer needs.
- Ensures that the relevant documents are properly completed and all the related procedures are followed.
- Provide most efficient handling, storage, clearance and delivery of shipment from door to door.
- Avoiding shipping delays and streamline the supply chain.
- Offering consolidated cargo.
- Offering refrigerated services for perishable products.
- FCL and LCL services.
- Maintaining Cargo Insurance.
- Providing warehousing facilities.
Abans as an air freight provider, offer services for any high value cargo or an urgent shipment for the right place at the right time. We maintain a better relationship with different air carriers that will lead to deliver the customer’s shipment reliably and efficiently. Our shipments are handled via a network of strategic partners to provide an international coverage to regular and priority shipments. Furthermore, our standard air freight products and their customization options bring added flexibility to our supply chain. We also perform the air freight related custom clearance and document preparation.
- Air freight consolidation services with all visibility.
- Increased transportation facilities.
- Door-to-door services.
- Attractive pricing.
- Custom brokerage facilities.
- Special handling (temperature controlled, etc).
- Tracking services.
- Perishable Goods - Our service is established to provide rapid solutions for the distribution of perishable cargo. We manage the entire temperature controlled supply chain from the point of destination including pickup from the producer through the ground transportation. We do the transportation of perishables such as fish, vegetables, fruits and flowers through air. We store these perishables safely in storing units which suites the particular type of good and also stored under the temperature level requested by the sender.